Saturday, April 21, 2018

Theron Shan Messages

Manaan/Rishi



Knights of the Fallen Empire/Knights of the Eternal Throne



One of my jobs around here is monitoring morale. I intercept every comm channel in the camp (except yours--I respect the chain of command), and I know how to avoid being noticed by people who think they're having a private chat.

That all sounds terrible when I write it down. Let me start over.

I hear what people are saying around the camp, and the news is all good. Even the most die-hard Imperial soldiers are inspired by what you said. People believe we can win this fight, and that's a big improvement over what I was hearing over the last five years. You've won over the doubters, Commander. And if it makes any difference, you've definitely got my vote.



It took me a long time to hit send on this one, but I guess you already know I'm not great at this.

You and me, we're used to danger. I've been trained to roll with the punches. I used to think nothing could faze me, but when you vanished without a trace... I couldn't stop pacing. I thought Lana was going to strap me into a chair to keep me still. I didn't know where you were, and I couldn't take it.

You're the commander of the Alliance; I know what that means. You have a long fight ahead of you. Someday you might disappear on me again, somewhere I can't follow. Just know I'll be here waiting for you.

Always.




Crisis on Umbara


Jedi Under Siege



No comments:

Post a Comment